- Fri 22 Sep 2017
- Len Lye Centre Cinema
- British Council John Grierson Documentary Series
- Free entry, donations appreciated
- Free entry tickets will be re-allocated to waiting customers five minutes after screening start time
- Hearing loop provided for the hearing impaired
- Wheelchair spaces available. Free entry for a companion to assist an audience member who has a disability. Companion seat is automatically allocated when a wheelchair space is booked
- Rated: PG
We all wear masks. Sometimes it takes an artist to see behind them. Grayson Perry explores the theme of identity and portraiture.
Some of the sitters have become miniatures, some large tapestries, some statues and, of course, some pots, but all of the works will be shown alongside portraits at National Portrait Gallery in a special display. This short documentary entry in a three part series focuses on the identity of four individuals.
UK, 2014, Colour, 48 min., Rated PG, Dir. Neil Crombie