January School Holiday Art
- Week 1. Session 1: 10.45-11.30 Session 2: 11.45-12.30
- Todd Energy Learning Centre
- Weekdays, 10 – 21 January 2022
- Please note due to social distancing there will be 2 session times:
- Session 1: 10.45 am to 11.30 am
- Session 2: 11.45 am to 12.30pm
- Spaces are limited so please register on arrival.
- Participation is free, but donations are welcome.
- All art materials are provided.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Activities suitable for ages 4 years+
- Vaccine Passes and mask wearing required by parents and over-12s attending Family Art, and masks recommended for under 12s.
- Covid sign-in and mask wearing required by all visitors to the Gallery.
A selection of art-making adventures to surprise and inspire this summer holidays.
Monday 10 Jan
Fold, roll and cut cardboard to create a crazy model obstacle course.
Tues 11 Jan
Construct a manu from crafty materials. If your manu could speak what would it say to the world?
Wed 12 Jan
Under the Microscope
Paint and draw creatures that your eyes can’t see.
Thu 13 Jan
Brush on cold wax then swish and dribble dye to make a water-themed picture.
Fri 14 Jan
Create a story in clay: press shells and experiment with tools to form patterns and tracks.