- Week 2. Session 1: 10.45-11.30 Session 2: 11.45-12.30
- Todd Energy Learning Centre
- Weekdays, 10 – 28 January 2022
- Please note due to social distancing there will be 2 session times:
- Session 1: 10.45 am to 11.30 am
- Session 2: 11.45 am to 12.30pm
- Spaces are limited so please register on arrival.
- Participation is free, but donations are welcome.
- All art materials are provided.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Activities suitable for ages 4 years+
- Vaccine Passes and mask wearing required by parents and over-12s attending Family Art, and masks recommended for under 12s.
- Covid sign-in and mask wearing required by all visitors to the Gallery.
A selection of art-making adventures to surprise and inspire this summer holidays.
Monday 17 Jan
Cut and stick colour and shine to build a moving artwork.
Tues 18 Jan
Sculpt clay and colour into precious finds contained in a decorated treasure box.
Wed 19 Jan
Film Still Me
Recycle plastic and rainbow colours then project yourself into your design.
Thu 20 Jan
Woolly Snake Challenge
Team up to make fun giant necklaces that two people can wear at once.
Fri 21 Jan
Create a mini tukutuku panel, stencilling and rubbing white crayon then dye.