- Fri 24 Jun 2022
- Len Lye Cinema
- Rating: M
- In line with current New Zealand restrictions for cinemas, conditions of entry to all Cinema screenings under the Covid-19 Protection Framework are:
- o Face coverings to be worn
- General $17.00
- Concession $12.00 for seniors, students and community service card holders (with valid ID)
- Booking recommended
- As there is no allocated seating doors open 15 minutes before screenings, please come early to avoid disappointment
- To minimise disruption no admittance to cinema 10 minutes after session starts
- Hearing loop provided for the hearing impaired
- Wheelchair spaces available. Free entry for a companion to assist an audience member who has a disability. Companion seat is automatically allocated when a wheelchair space is booked
Bruno, and his family embark on an unexpected journey of rebirth, with the hidden sense that ‘everything is going to be alright’.
Kim Rossi Stuart is undeniably charming playing Bruno Salvati, an unsuccessful Roman filmmaker in the midst of some significant life changes. Salvati’s comedies are tragic, and he cannot fund his new projects. Fresh from the separation with his wife and mother of his two children, Bruno finds himself negotiating everything in his life, especially all of his personal and professional relationships in the face of a potentially terminal illness.
Depicting illness with humour and confidence, Bruno and his family embark on an unexpected
journey of rebirth, changing their relationships forever and learning that “everything will be alright”.
- Paolo Rotondo
2020 | Drama | 101 min | Dir. Francesco Bruni