- Thu 22 — Sun 25 Aug 2019
- Len Lye Centre Cinema
- Presented by the Goethe-Institut NZ
- Free entry
- Tickets can be booked online or issued at the Gallery on the day of each screening on a first come, first served basis
- Unfortunately no reservations by phone.
- Please take your seat 10 mins before the film starts as otherwise empty seats will be re-allocated
- Wheelchair spaces available. Companion seat is automatically allocated when a wheelchair space is booked
Six films from German speaking countries, selected by the Goethe-Institut New Zealand.
The German Embassy to New Zealand and the Goethe-Institut warmly welcome you to the 11th Goethe-Institut German Film Festival in New Zealand. The festival showcases German, Austrian and Swiss films in nationwide screenings in New Plymouth, Dunedin, Nelson, Christcurch, Wellington and Auckland.
"We believe in the power of film to strengthen intercultural understanding and to approcah topics from politics through history to entertainment. The festival contributes to the continuing friendship between German and New Zealand and brings us all closer together." - German Film Festival
All About Me
Thu 22 Aug | 6.30 pm
The Border Fence
Fri 23 Aug | 6.30 pm
Sat 24 Aug | 4 pm
Sat 24 Aug | 6.30 pm
Rocca Changes the World
Sun 25 Aug | 4 pm
The Reformer. Zwingli - A Life's Portrait
Sun 25 Aug | 6.30 pm
Download your programme PDF here