- Sun 29 May 2022
- Len Lye Cinema
- Rating: Exempt
- In line with current New Zealand restrictions for cinemas, conditions of entry to all Cinema screenings under the Covid-19 Protection Framework are:
- o Face coverings to be worn
- Free Entry
- Booking recommended
- As there is no allocated seating doors open 15 minutes before screenings, please come early to avoid disappointment
- To minimise disruption no admittance to cinema 10 minutes after session starts
- Hearing loop provided for the hearing impaired
- Wheelchair spaces available. Free entry for a companion to assist an audience member who has a disability. Companion seat is automatically allocated when a wheelchair space is booked
As part of the ongoing Exhibition film series, we are proud to offer a screening of Hades of Limbo by director Rouzbeh Rashidi.
A bleak, cryptic vision of life in contemporary Iran that eschews overt social commentary in favour of a very personal vision of stifled lives. Directed remotely by Rashidi from Ireland over Skype, the making of this unique film reflects the alienation it so compellingly portrays.
Screened in association with the exhibition ‘There is no other home but this’
2012 | Art Film | 82 min | Dir. Rouzbeh Rashidi | Subtitled