- Fri 1 Jul 2022
- Len Lye Cinema
- Rating: TBC
- Adult $17.50
- Student $14.00
- Sen $12.50
- Child $12.00
- Alliance $14.50
- Booking essential
- In line with current New Zealand restrictions for cinemas, conditions of entry to all Cinema screenings under the Covid-19 Protection Framework are:
- o Face coverings to be worn
- As there is no allocated seating doors open 15 minutes before screenings, please come early to avoid disappointment
- To minimise disruption no admittance to cinema 10 minutes after session starts
- Hearing loop provided for the hearing impaired
- Wheelchair spaces available. Free entry for a companion to assist an audience member who has a disability. Companion seat is automatically allocated when a wheelchair space is booked
A 14-year-old boy growing up in a housing project in the South of France with his four brothers and their ailing mother in a coma.
Nour, a 14-year-old boy, is enjoying the beginning of the summer holidays in the South of France. He is the youngest of four brothers. They live together in a council estate, taking turns caring for their mother who is in a coma. She used to love Italian Opera, so Nour plays it for her, and develops a passion for that music.
Between community work and rising tensions at home, Nour dreams of escaping to a faraway place. When he crosses paths with Sarah, an Opera singer teaching summer classes, he finally finds the opportunity to come out of his shell and explore new horizons.
2021 | Drama | 108 min | Dir. Yohan Manca