- Sun 3 Jul 2022
- Len Lye Cinema
- Rating: M
- Adult $17.50
- Student $14.00
- Sen $12.50
- Child $12.00
- Alliance $14.50
- Booking essential
- In line with current New Zealand restrictions for cinemas, conditions of entry to all Cinema screenings under the Covid-19 Protection Framework are:
- o Face coverings to be worn
- As there is no allocated seating doors open 15 minutes before screenings, please come early to avoid disappointment
- To minimise disruption no admittance to cinema 10 minutes after session starts
- Hearing loop provided for the hearing impaired
- Wheelchair spaces available. Free entry for a companion to assist an audience member who has a disability. Companion seat is automatically allocated when a wheelchair space is booked
Constantly blurring the lines, Madeleine Collins premiered at the Venice Film Festival 2021 and masterfully guides audiences on a journey of surprising discoveries.
In this psychological thriller in the Hitchcockian tradition, Virginie Efira (Bye Bye Morons) deftly embodies the troubled personality of Madeleine Collins, a woman living a double life, whose identity cracks under the weight of her own lies.
The film tells the parallel stories of a woman who seems to be the perfect wife and a loving mother living between France and Switzerland. Sophisticated and elegant with a touch of suspense, Madeleine Collins sits somewhere between Vertigo and Kramer vs. Kramer, the story of a woman at the centre of two worlds that are starting to collide.
2021 | Drama/Thriller | 104 min | Dir. Antoine Barraud | In French with English subtitles