- Sun 10 Jul 2022
- Len Lye Cinema
- Rating: TBC
- Adult $17.50
- Student $14.00
- Sen $12.50
- Child $12.00
- Alliance $14.50
- Booking essential
- In line with current New Zealand restrictions for cinemas, conditions of entry to all Cinema screenings under the Covid-19 Protection Framework are:
- o Face coverings to be worn
- As there is no allocated seating doors open 15 minutes before screenings, please come early to avoid disappointment
- To minimise disruption no admittance to cinema 10 minutes after session starts
- Hearing loop provided for the hearing impaired
- Wheelchair spaces available. Free entry for a companion to assist an audience member who has a disability. Companion seat is automatically allocated when a wheelchair space is booked
From an early age, men are conditioned to believe that expressing their feelings is incompatible with being “a real man”. Get ready to explore the whole range of emotions through a masculine lens in this feel-good comedy.
Seven men, all city-dwellers aged between 17 and 70, with nothing in common apart from the fact that they are all on the verge of a nervous breakdown, meet up at a lonely station for an unusual course in the wild that is supposed to get them back on their feet.
Each step in this boot camp, designed by an eccentric and feisty female coach, aims to reveal them to themselves. The task seems to be a tough one, especially as nothing goes as planned between these men.
2022 | Comedy | 97 min | Dir. Audrey Dana | In French with English subtitles