- Sat 2 Nov 2019
- Len Lye Centre Cinema
- Proudly Presented by the Embassy of Japan in New Zealand and the Japan Foundation
- Rated: M
- Free entry
- Tickets can be booked online or issued at the Gallery on the day of each screening on a first come, first served basis
- Unfortunately no reservations by phone.
- Please take your seat 10 mins before the film starts as otherwise empty seats will be re-allocated
- Wheelchair spaces available. Companion seat is automatically allocated when a wheelchair space is booked
A tire comes off a moving truck and becomes a deadly weapon, hitting a mother and child.
Tokuro Akamatsu can’t believe it when a vehicle of his freight company causes a fatal accident. Faulty maintenance is suspected, but he requests that its manufacturer, Hope Motors, carry out new tests. Yuta Sawada from Hope Motors is initially dismissive of Akamatsu’s demands, until his colleagues’ secretive behavior arouses his curiosity.
JP, 2018, 120 min., Dir. Katsuhide Motoki