- Sun 3 Nov 2019
- Len Lye Centre Cinema
- Proudly Presented by the Embassy of Japan in New Zealand and the Japan Foundation
- Rated: M
- Free entry
- Tickets can be booked online or issued at the Gallery.
- Unfortunately no reservations by phone.
- Please take your seat 10 mins before the film starts as otherwise empty seats will be re-allocated
- Wheelchair spaces available. Companion seat is automatically allocated when a wheelchair space is booked
A woman is found dead but no one can make sense of what exactly happened. A Detective is called to unravel a complicated puzzle.
A woman is found strangled to death in an apartment whose tenant is missing. Detective Matsumiya has a hunch that a charred corpse found nearby the murder scene may have some relevance to the case, and subsequently discovers an item with the names of Nihonbashi’s 12 bridges written on it. When Kyoichiro Kaga learns of this, he is deeply shaken.
JP, 2018, 119 min., Dir. Katsuo Fukuzawa