- Sat 25 Jun 2022
- Len Lye Cinema
- Rating: M
- In line with current New Zealand restrictions for cinemas, conditions of entry to all Cinema screenings under the Covid-19 Protection Framework are:
- o Face coverings to be worn
- General $17.00
- Concession $12.00 for seniors, students and community service card holders (with valid ID)
- Booking recommended
- As there is no allocated seating doors open 15 minutes before screenings, please come early to avoid disappointment
- To minimise disruption no admittance to cinema 10 minutes after session starts
- Hearing loop provided for the hearing impaired
- Wheelchair spaces available. Free entry for a companion to assist an audience member who has a disability. Companion seat is automatically allocated when a wheelchair space is booked
Three fathers try to hinder the love affairs of their respective daughters.
In this comedy hit set in Rome, Marco Giallini (Perfect Strangers, God Willing), Vincenzo Salemme and Giuseppe Battiston star as three friends and brothers-in-law, Arturo, Antonio and
Sergio, confronted with the same problem.
The men’s happy and peaceful life is upended when they learn who their daughters are dating.
Valentina, after leaving her fiancé on their wedding day, is now dating the free-spirited girl Alex;
Marta’s boyfriend Simone, is a troubled and reckless rapper, and Sara is ready to leave for the
US with Luigi, Sergio’s former womanising schoolmate. Furious with the three girls and convinced that their partners are completely unfit for such perfect daughters, Arturo, Antonio and Sergio decide to join forces and do whatever it takes in order to hinder their relationships.
A hilarious comedy from director Rolando Ravello (screenwriter of smash hit Perfect Strangers)
Three Perfect Daughters combines laugh-out-loud gags with social criticism to produce an entertaining tale of father daughter relationships.
2020 | Comedy | 96 min | Dir. Rolando Ravello