- Sun 19 Jun 2022
- Len Lye Cinema
- Rating: M
- In line with current New Zealand restrictions for cinemas, conditions of entry to all Cinema screenings under the Covid-19 Protection Framework are:
- o Face coverings to be worn
- General $17.00
- Concession $12.00 for seniors, students and community service card holders (with valid ID)
- Booking recommended
- As there is no allocated seating doors open 15 minutes before screenings, please come early to avoid disappointment
- To minimise disruption no admittance to cinema 10 minutes after session starts
- Hearing loop provided for the hearing impaired
- Wheelchair spaces available. Free entry for a companion to assist an audience member who has a disability. Companion seat is automatically allocated when a wheelchair space is booked
Marco and Anita discover they are expecting a child. Finally a ray of light in the life of Marco, put to the test by the pain for the disappearance of Leo, his firstborn with his first wife Clara.
Marco (Accorsi), and Anita (Serena Rossi) discover that they are expecting a child.
It is welcome news for Marco following the loss of Leo, his first born son with former wife Clara. But the sudden arrival of the mysterious Perla (Valeria Golino) – the new owner of Marco and Clara’s old house – disrupts all of their lives.
She claims to feel a strange presence and hear the voice of a child in the house, and Marco soon finds himself caught between his tormented past and hopeful future. Based on the 2012 novel by Cristopher Coake, director Stefano Mordini transposes the American ghost story to moody Venice in an engrossing drama about love, belief and the difficulty of letting go
2020 | Drama | 98 min | Dir. Stefano Mordini