- Wed/Thu/Fri 10AM - 12PM
- Todd Energy Learning Centre
- Week 1: Wed 6 / Thu 7 / Fri 8
- Week 2: Wed 13 / Thu 14 / Fri 15
- Week 3: Wed 20 / Thu 21 / Fri 22
- All art materials are provided
- Activities are suitable for ages 4 years +
- All family art activities are free, donations appreciated
- No booking required
Drop in to the Gallery with your kids between 10am and 12pm to make art that surprises and inspires.
Week 2 Activities:
Wed 13 Jan
Treasure Box / Waka huia:
Cut, fold and decorate your own waka huia and sculpt a treasure to sit within.
Thu 14 Jan
Cast in Sand:
Experiment with prodding sticks and stones to cast a mysterious sculpture washed up at the beach.
Fri 15 Jan
Film Still Painting:
Use textures, inks and rollers to paint a movie landscape from the future or the past.