- Wed/Thu/Fri 10AM - 12PM
- Todd Energy Learning Centre
- Week 1: Wed 6 / Thu 7 / Fri 8
- Week 2: Wed 13 / Thu 14 / Fri 15
- Week 3: Wed 20 / Thu 21 / Fri 22
- All art materials are provided
- Activities are suitable for ages 4 years +
- All family art activities are free, donations appreciated
- No booking required
Drop in to the Gallery with your kids between 10am and 12pm to make art that surprises and inspires.
Week 3 Activities:
Wed 20 Jan
Transform sand and glue into a moody landscape artwork.
Thu 21 Jan
Turn yourself wild with your own creature mask or costume, invent some original moves then put it altogether with us under Sky Snakes.
Fri 22 Jan
Mould a modern pou from clay then carve with traditional designs - both Māori and Victorian.