- Thu 6 Oct 2022
- Todd Energy Learning Centre
- This workshop was previously listed as a Batik Workshop
- Booking essential
- Spaces limited to 12 per class
- All tickets $15, includes all materials
- This class is for adults only
Learn how to adapt this ancient Asian tie-dye technique using paper and watercolour.
Join Several degrees of attention artist Rozana Lee in a fold and dye workshop where we will be guided through the experimentation and manipulation of paper, creating patterns with areas that resist colour.
We will create unique designs that reflect the movements of each participant.
Booking here is for our adult class, to book for our whānau friendly class click here.